BiNA Office Furniture • Call: 516-248-5858
Some Simple Guidelines
- Forearms should be parallel to the floor (approximately 90 degree angle at elbow)
- Upper arm and elbow should be as close to the body and as relaxed as possible.
- Wrists should be as flat as possible (not bent up or down) and straight.
- Mouse should be placed adjacent to keyboard and at the same height.
- Monitor should be positioned directly in front of the user and at a comfortable viewing distance (approximately 18-30 inches away, top of monitor casing 2-3" above eye level).
- Feet should be fully supported by a footrest or the floor.
BiNA Discount Office Furniture Online: Ergonomic Guidelines
Discount Office Furniture Specials
BiNA Summertime Sweetness Sale Days are Here
Executive Summary. Recommendation: Buy from BiNA O...
BiNA Office Furniture Storage Solutions Guide
Why buy Herman Miller used cubicles?
Wood and Leather Country Club Chair
DO CALL US: Telemarketing Cubicle Workstation
Corner Cubicle Workstation
No Need to Buy Used Cubicles - Get them NEW for LE...
Traditional Wood Bookcase Details
Traditional Wood Trim Bookcase