BiNA Office Furniture • Call: 516-248-5858
Conference Table Buying Tips
How to choose a conference table
Are you in the market for a conference table? How professional your conference room appears to clients and your employees speaks volumes about your business, so make it as professional and high quality as you can. It's not all about aesthetics though. Finding a conference table that functions well in your conference room is even more important, so make an informed decision that's best for your company.
Refer to the following points as your conference table shopping guide so you can benefit the most from it
- Take measurements of your conference room so you know what you're working with. Knowing the space's dimensions is important in deciding on the size of conference table you'll buy (and how much room you have available for other furniture such as chairs, a credenza, presentation equipment, bookcases, etc.)
- Decide on the type of finish you prefer in a conference table (wood or laminate?). If you're unsure, you can consult your sales person on the pros and cons of each, and then make the decision on the finish that will benefit you most.
- Special considerations for a wood conference table: although durable, your wood conference table top will still need to be protected (ask your sales person for your options).
- Special considerations for a laminate conference table: laminate is very durable and last for many years, so you don't have to worry about scratches
- You will also need to select what kind of base, top, color, shape and size your conference table will have. If you have no idea, your showroom consultant can help. By sharing details about how many people at any given time will be in on a meeting, what kinds of functions will take place in your conference room and what other needs you may have, you can find the right conference table.
- Decide if you are going to need communication ports in your conference table to allow for easy outlet access for laptops and/or phones.
- And finally, once you have your perfect conference table picked out, you can start selecting the kinds of chairs you need in your conference room -- leather, fabric or mesh. You want all business meeting participants and guests to be comfortable, so an efficient conference room calls for comfortable, quality seating.
Find the furnishings you need for an affordable and high quality board room at BiNA Discount Office Furniture.
BiNA Discount Office Furniture Online: Conference Table Buying Tips
Discount Office Furniture Specials
How to Buy an Office Chair
The advantages of buying new office furniture
What to Consider When Buying Office Furniture
How Your Reception Area Can Make an Impression
How to Make Your Office Ergonomic
Our #1 Tip for Buying Your Office Furniture
Why Laminate Furniture May Be Right for You
Why Ergonomic Chairs Are Good for Your Business
Office Furniture Buying Tips
How to Select Your Office Furniture