BiNA Office Furniture • Call: 516-248-5858
Tips for Finding a Comfortable Office Chair
Not all office chairs are built the same and neither are office workers, so there are plenty of options when you want to find the office chairs that works for you. Your office chair should be comfortable and provide the right back support and other ergonomic features so that you can work comfortably and efficiently.
What to look for in your office chair
- Seat height: The right height for your office chair allows you to sit up straight comfortably and place your feet flat on the floor. Also, pay attention to the back rest, which should come up to the base of your neck
- Adjustability: Many office chairs offer seat height, reclining and arm rest adjustments. The more of these options the better so that you will be the most comfortable.
- Padding and support: The padding on your chair should be firm but comfortable. You will only know this by sitting in one and testing it out for yourself.
- Arm rests: Some chairs have arm rests but some do not and those that do may or may not be adjustable. Depending on your job and personal preferences, you may want this extra feature for extra comfort.
- Swivel action: Office chairs will either be stationary or have a swivel action. Whether you want one that swivels depends on the work function of the person using it. An employee who may move around and change position a lot may want this feature.
Office chair buying tips
Now that you know what to look for, the next step is testing chairs out to find out what fits the best. Don't shop online for your chair -- you need to know for sure that it's comfortable in order to buy the one that's most comfortable for you.
At BiNA Discount Office Furniture, you can give your future office chair a test run and find the one that's made just for you. Save up to 75%!
BiNA Discount Office Furniture Online: Tips for Finding a Comfortable Office Chair
Discount Office Furniture Specials
Conference Table Buying Tips
How to Buy an Office Chair
The advantages of buying new office furniture
What to Consider When Buying Office Furniture
How Your Reception Area Can Make an Impression
How to Make Your Office Ergonomic
Our #1 Tip for Buying Your Office Furniture
Why Laminate Furniture May Be Right for You
Why Ergonomic Chairs Are Good for Your Business
Office Furniture Buying Tips